{Fashion} Autumnal Outfit of the Day

9:20 am


If you have caught up with my recent vlogs of my Easter Holiday away, you will know that while we were there, I got the chance to film my first OOTD (Outfit of the Day) videos in a rather picturesque location. I'm really happy with how they turned out and couldn't have done it without my friend Christopher playing camera man for me.

They were both shot at Birchville Dam in Upper Hutt, New Zealand. A stunning location and about a 20 minute walk from the car park on the Upper Hutt side. To get there, the track first starts along a lengthy swing bridge, to which I learned after 4 years together, that my husband doesn't like heights! (This being written by the girl who walks across such bridges TRYING to shake and move them!)

The above OOTD has already been featured on my YouTube Channel and before you say anything, its a Winter OOTD because... its Winter (well, Autumn currently) in New Zealand! We're not all enjoying sun and rainbows at this time of year. There's a whole other hemisphere out there people!
I got to feel like a model for a morning - and it's not as glamorous as it may seem! The carrying of all the camera equipment and clothing options to the location certainly wasn't! Other people were of course enjoying the track and the picturesque damn where we were filming. They stopped to watch, wondering what were were doing and the true professional I am, I continued about my business, outfit changes and all! It was a boundary pushing moment - definitely something out of my comfort zone.
Here's the second video, featured this morning. This time more Autumn appropriate. 


Have you enjoyed this different style of video from me?
Let me know in the comments x

You Might Also Like

0 comments