{Photo Diary} Fathers Day 2014

10:02 am



First of all, how funky are these cow moon hoppers!?

Fathers Day this Year was my husbands third to celebrate. I, on the other hand have only had the pleasure of enjoying two Mothers Days. Unfair. I feel I am owed a day or, at least a gift ;) 

A small road trip led us to a morning at MiHi. A middle-of-no-where cafe and food store where we celebrated with the other Dad in the family, Grandad.

Formica tables, retro chairs and glass milk bottles (Yes, I am old enough to remember when these were actually still in action!) set the scene for this eclectic cafe. 


I had a yummy seafood chowder and sparkling elderflower drink while the others enjoyed coffees and the kiddies, sprinkle topped 'fluffies'. The French marmalade a small gift for the Fathers at the table.


Another Fathers Day done and dusted. Bring on Christmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments