{Beauty} Recent Trys and Buys

7:00 am














View my VIDEO HAUL HERE!

Do you ever have those months where it seems all your 'everyday' products run out at once? I made the most of this rare opportunity to try a few new products that so far, I've been loving and wanted to share.



Skincare
I've always been a believer that if you use products from the same range, surely, they are designed to be used together and work better in conjunction? Am I the only one that thinks this way? I opted for three Neutrongena products this month.

Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Powder-Clear Scrub

This scrub gives that 'tingle fresh' feeling, which I love. I feel like I can feel it working. It has tiny micro beads that exfoliate yet are gentle enough to use twice daily.

Pore Refining Toner

I must admit, I haven't used toner in some time. I always seemed to go through it faster than all other skincare items but have come back to it. It's there for a reason right? To neutralise the Ph levels in your skin.
I opted for the alcohol version. If theres a spot on my face, lets just blast that bad boy dry!

Oil-Free Moisturiser SPF 15

In my experience, all Neutrogena moisturisers (that I've tried) are quite greasy. This one isn't as thick as the SPF 50 and provides more product for your money. I don't know that I would recommend it for people with oily skin but personally, I love it as a base for my make-up.














Make-Up
CoverGirl 3in1 Foundation - Ivory
LOVE this foundation. I have already done a first impression / review on this product earlier in the month which you can read HERE.


















The Body Shop Honeycomb Bronzer

So far this is still a buy, not yet tried. After seeing Essie Button recommend this bronzer numerous times and not being a bronzer wear - at all, I thought it sounded like a great place to start. A really light colour for us pale skinned lasses with no heavy shimmer. Looking forward to trying it!

















Hair Care

Tresemme Expert Selection Keratin Smooth (Smooth & Control) Shampoo and Conditioner
I had previously been using the Tresemme Professional range for frizz prone hair (the black bottles). I have since come to realise that it's not actually frizz that I'm fighting with, but new growth around the edge of my face. ANYway, I love this Keratin duo even more than the last! It really does give that salon feel and look and I love the price to product ratio. Pretty sure my last duo lasted just shy of a YEAR for a total of NZ$18 for the two.

























Old Favourites

Blistex Intensive Repair Tub
This is one product that I genuinely LOVE and have NEVER found anything that comes close to beating it. It works. Better than anything.

Revlon Love Her Madly Body Spray

This too is an old scent I have come back to after discovering I can pick it up in my weekly grocery shop in body spray form! I have worn this scent since my late teens and still love it!

So that's it today! Quite the beauty haul for me. It's not often you will see me try / buy so many new products in such a short frame of time but happy with these recent purchases.


P.S. If you do think you have something that can compare to Blistex Intensive Care - let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments