{Christmas} ❄ Announcement!

7:00 am






















It's that time of year again my friends. Christmas is just around the corner which, can only mean one thing. It's StyleNovice Christmas Series time!
See the VIDEO VERSION of my Christmas Announcement HERE or keep reading...

















This will be my second Christmas Series now and just like last year, every few days throughout the month of December I will be posting a new Christmas themed video and accompanying blog post to get you all excited for the coming festive season.

Along with next months posts with everything from DIY Tutorials to Recipes and a couple of personal posts thrown in too, you can also go back and look at last years Series which proved a big hit. 

This year has been a great year YouTube wise for StyleNovice (aka ME) with some rapid growth and popular videos and I had made a goal at the beginning of this year to reach 20K Subscribers by the end of 2014. With your help, I think we're going to make it, fingers crossed! So... in honour of my pending milestone I thought it was time for a little gift giving myself. Perhaps.

I was thinking of doing my very first giveaway. Just a small one. This would be open internationally and I'd like to do a Kiwi themed gift box. So..... if you're on board with the idea of perhaps winning a nice little parcel to receive in the new year, let me know you're keen! Also let me know what New Zealand products you might be interested in getting the chance to win in the comments below! and I'll think about it. Maybe ;)

So here's to another Christmas Series which will be kicking off on December 1st, NZ Time. 
Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' to be in the loop for new posts or check out my YouTube Christmas Playlist.

Hurrah for the festive season! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments