Baby Blankets - How many is TOO many?

8:06 am












Have you ever opened a cupboard you haven't looked in for a long time and realised what a hoarder you are!? Apparently, I owned enough baby blankets to warm an entire nation of cold, newborn babies. Just how many baby blankets is too many baby blankets? 
 I have pink and cosy...
Summer baby you say, I have breathable....
If swaddling is your thing, I have those too, lion print and all... 
But I'm having a boy you say... I've got blue blankets...
Don't like to put your baby into a stereotypical box? All good, how about green...
Don't know the sex... I have gender neutral.
I have cream, I have yellow....
I have white... 
 I even have those hooded towels complete with appliqué and gender neutral trim...
 Don't care for mass produced items? I can even offer handmade...
 Well, rest assured that some cold little babies have cozy blankets, coming their way :)

If you too have used goods that may be useful to someone less fortunate, take an extra moment out of your time to ensure they find their way to the right organisation. Someone, will be so glad you did. Here's my recent 'donate' pile! 
These were the specially selected few, chosen to continue on my journey with me!
All gender neutral whites.... how bold of me!
Give a little in 2015....

These blankets went up to my local hospital for Mothers that don't have basics such as blankets for taking their new ones home in. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments