ANNOUNCEMENT! StyleNovice Etsy Store

7:00 am




You may have read about or heard me mention my new Etsy Store twice now where I am offering Instant Download, PDF Step-by-Step Written and Photo Tutorials of some selected sewing projects.

Most recently, I have shared my Reversible Fabric Storage Bag and Simple Bandana Style Baby Bib. The video tutorials have been uploaded to my YouTube Sewing Playlist with the PDF Instructions now available to purchase through my Etsy Store, rather than featuring on my blog. This allows people to print off these easy to follow instructions for referral back to them as often as they may need or wish during sewing or, for future projects.

Now, don't panic! Not all my tutorials will be shared in this way or be available only through purchase. Some will be uploaded as per usual to both my YouTube Channel and Blog and others, will feature only on Etsy. This simply opens up my tutorials to people who prefer a paper copy, prefer written instructions in a more printer friendly form and of course for those, who are not YouTube or Blog savvy. It also allows people a hard copy printed pattern for re-use time and time again at a 100% scale.

I hope my followers can appreciate the time and effort that goes into sharing these sewing projects and my wish to expand business across further monetizable platforms.
I do hope you pop across and check the store out - I look forward to your orders!

You Might Also Like

0 comments