{Step-by-Step Sewing} Reversible Fabric Storage Bag

7:00 am


Welcome to my first step-by-step sewing project for 2015! It's been a while, but I've been working away at some fantastic sewing projects that I know you'll just love. Today's tutorial features a fully Reversible Fabric Storage Bag and for those of you still working away at that New Years Resolution to get more organised, these will work a treat!

Approximate Completed Bag Size: 
21cm / 8.3” long
17cm / 6.7” wide
17cm / 6.7” high without handle
23cm / 9” high with handle


Today's post differs slightly in that I'm offering the video tutorial version, free of charge as per normal, on my YouTube Channel.

If you wish to have the written and step-by-step photo instructions to refer back to time and time again, you are now able to purchase this in PDF form from my Etsy Store.

*A few of my upcoming projects will be offered in this way but others, just like before, will be available to view as per normal on both platforms, free to view. 






You Might Also Like

2 comments