{Step-by-Step Sewing} Fabric Reusable Panty Liners

7:00 am


View the VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE

Any one would think I've recently become some kind of new age Eco Warrior when it comes to reusable, fabric items around the home. While I won't be running off to join a community commune any time soon, something inside me has certainly been sparked!

When you think about how much money it costs you every 'time of the month', it's really quite ridiculous. Right!?

These reusable fabric panty liners are really quite simple to make and can be modelled around your favourite disposable option in regards to length and shape etc.

Their purpose replaces what you would use any normal panty liner for. These won't offer absorption for 'full flow' but are more for everyday use or back up for menstrual cups*.
*Side note: If you haven't heard of/looked into Menstrual Cups - look them up. Life-changing!

These liners are made with just one fabric, flannelette, which makes it easy. The static of the fabric also helps ensure they stay in place and 'cling' to your clothing.



Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL above where I show you how to make your own pattern or, for the full set of written and step-by-step photo instructions, along with my own ready to print pattern for your use, see my Etsy Listing.

What do you think? Do you think you could be converted!?

You Might Also Like

2 comments