{Step-by-Step Sewing} Business Card / Money Card Holder

7:00 am
















This is Fabric Money Card Holder is a fantastic scrap fabric project. You would not believe how much fabric has been secretly piling up in my corner cupboard from all the sewing tutorial projects that I have done over the past few years. It's becoming a problem! So I thought it was about time I started a bit of a new playlist to include quick and easy scrap fabric ideas.

Today's Business Card / Money Card Holder needs hardly any fabric to complete and is small enough to throw in your purse or pocket. It even made use of my daughters loose hair ties that I find everywhere around the house!


Should you wish to purchase the written and step-by-step photo instructions, these can be found at my Etsy Store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments