Jam Sweet Bread Christmas Star Recipe

7:00 am

 If you read last week's Christmas Recipe Post, you'll know I do love a simple recipe that gives more WOW factor than it requires effort. Although making this Sweet Bread Recipe from scratch (ie. with yeast etc), it really is very easy and the star design the loaf creates certainly makes it look like it has taken much longer than it really did, earning you HUGE Christmas kudos! ....and who doesn't love to 'punch' the bread mix down after the rising period - right!?

The original recipe (or least where I came across it) came be found HERE. While I LOVE the star effect, especially for the upcoming festive season, taste wise, I have to say I wish I had used Nutella for the filling instead - next time!



 Check out my RECIPE VIDEO HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments